Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Adult Friend Finder: Does it really work?

I have a buddy interested in joining it. I told him I would poll some "resources" to see if it is worth his time.

Anyone care to say yeah or neah (sp?)?

Personal feeling is no, it doesn't work. Have your buddy join a group where you post messages. Just from reading the posts, I do not see where anything happens. Just a lot of talk. I joined some groups, but whenever there is a "party", just a bunch of horny men show up.

The short answer is NO. Tried it once. Got fuckall from it. Save your money or cruise Quest or something.

Aff

I have used it. You have to work it, but it does work. I landed two connections within one week and I met both of them.

Yo

Worked for me.

I was wondering

Does World Sex Guide put an adware on your computer for Adult Friend. I keep getting the pop ups and would love to get rid of them. Anton ad ware programs have not worked to get rid of it for me.

Wink Aff

It worked one time for me. met the girl and fucked her!!

adult finder

i tried myspace.com it is great and free

loads of women for all over the world who want friends, relationships
    and some just sex

to date met and had 2 and the 2nd one was awesome in bed

good luck

Gentelmen adultfriendfinder is a fraud, and heard tru the gravevine offer the 8 and 9 looking woman cash or free mem.;and or perks and incentives to bait men and chat on a regular basis to spice the site up .Now lets be realistic, if a fyne ass woman was on these sites why would she want to be on these sites. she can get any man she wants!why use the internet.. Gentlemen save time ,and money and look for only chat sites aka myspace , yahoo mes. ,and free sites where you are not obligated to 20 25 dollas amonth.You are only likely to meet only tread on a tire( big big beautiful woman with kids, and extra baggage) on adultff and any link like match.com also not legitimate.
    juanfun f w p c

Banned

Juan I Am a Member of Adultfriendfinder And if The Big Mama Black Women With Big Ones Contact me fine. I Have been posting like crazy about this At Jacksons site. Man But The Girls Seem to only contact me as a friends network at the most. Only one girl Has Gave Me Her E Mail on their sister site www.alt.com Then I Wrote Back to This Chunky Busty Black Mama Back at her alt.com mailbox and her outside account and she never wrote back. Shit Man It seems like a bunch of teases are on that site. Though if any site is a Fraud I would probably be www.lustydesires.com That Site I Bombed out on completly. The Site That Does Rule is www.cybercupidos.com

I have never paid for it, but I think it is a fake. They always send you these messages with some fine chick's piture on it. The message always has some sort of generic sex phrase on it in an attempt to get you riled up enouph to want to contact this person. If you try to contact them, you get a pop up stating that you have to pay first. That fucking used car salesman bait and switch bullshit. Fuck them. They are fake as hell.

Well guys, I went through ALL this about five months ago. Feeling my 40 year itch or whatever, I decided to go out and try to find some snatch that the wif wasn't willing to put out any more. I went on Adult Freind finder.com, amatuermatch.com, and Ashleymadison.com (and a few others I think). Mostly I discovered on the first two, you get either 'Bots who constatnly spam you wanting you so bad, but you have to join some other shit site to even "talk" to them, or they get your email address and spam that with offers of wanting to meet you, but you need to first join a site too so it is "safe" for her to chat with you. Forget that shit, as I fell for it and it was nothing but a waste of money and never even talked with them.

Also, beware, there are lot's of plants I believe, as soon as your monthly subscription is close to ending, suddenly, several girls want to chat with you! They try to make it seem like several women want you so you keep paying. I only met one 20 year old gal on it that I regular call and chat with (and even boned!) so it is a 5% success rate on it.

Ashley Madison is a whole nother beast. If you want to screw around with married women, then this is the site for you! I met four women on it. Screwed two of them, but the second one turned out to be a psycho and called my wife , my job and I even got fired. (long story) She even seemed like a super nice gal, was seperated from her abusive husband and loved to dress up in lingerie and roleplay clothes. I bought her several dinners, screwed her maybe 25 odd times, treated her like a queen, then she turned psycho on me and brought my world down to my knees.

So beware of these chics. NEVER tell them your real name or your wives name or where you work! Make some shit up. I never gave her my home phone, but she found it as well as my work HR phone number. Watch out for the nut jobs.

I also met a gal through AIM messenger. Simply look for a women who wants to chat about sex or a relation and you are off! Make sure you find a local gal, not one who lives in California or some shit. Too expensive on phone bills and plane tickets. (the one gal I met on Amatuermatch lives in Maryland)

Anyhow, good luck to you guys! The snatch is out there!

Thumbs down AFF Sucks

Ive been a Gold member of adult friend finder for half a year and on every week. Nothing. I spotted that you have to pay extra for someone to contact you back. What BS. I wont renew.

Anyone Else Try Ashley Madison?

It sounds intriguing, despite your warnings, Malvolio. Not to doubt you, but you only have 3 posts, and we've seen lots of folks show up in these forums to promote their sites under the guise of "member" experiences.

Quite a story either way!

One note. I went to the Ashley Madison site, signed up for a "guest" account, which allows you to send a wink message for free. Every wink I sent came back with an auto-reply that said,

"Thanks for your interest! Although I am unable to reply at this time, please feel free to initiate contact with me. I am interested in a wide variety of people and activities and look forward to hearing from you."

Seem suspicious to anyone else? If I got one live response from a the 10 sent I might go ahead and buy a month just to see. It just seems a little fishy to me. Plus, they want you to sign up for $240 up front with no trial period at all!

Seems like a scam to get lots of horny dudes to fork up $240 one time then quit when they get no results. I also did a google groups search and a search here and found only one message even mentioning them- This One!

Happy Hunting Gents.

Heffe

Fellas there are tons of free sites out there that do actually work. Go to match.com or one of them. Match is not free but I have actually had freinds that have met tons of girls from there. I prefer not to use it cause I dont have time to reel the women in. (Spending time sending e-mails showing that you care and writing poetry and getting to know them and all that shit. But match actually works. However just keep in mind that if a photos doesnt seem real then it probably isnt. Sometimes its best to go for the women on match and other sites without pics (the women I actually met said they got so many e-mails that they didnt want to sift through them all. If however you write more than a one liner (Hi I am Blank wanna go out) then you increase your chances.. I actually know of another site and I have pulled tons of women with and without pics. (Back when I was in college and had time to spend on such nonsense.)

Happy hunting fellas.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information