Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Latina pickup Bars

Hola Mongers,

I was just reading the threads on Latina Bars/ Whore Bars and all for Houston. I m sure there would be some in dallas too. So does anyone has any info?
    I have beed to Korean Massage palces, but looking for some Latina Fun.
    Can sombdy give any pointers, where to find Latina fun in Dallas

Have Fun
    Hawk

I am also looking for Latinas in Dallas Area but haven't found any yet

Ttt

Also interested so if you guys find something out share the wealth.

where do all latina bros gone

Iam sure there is lot of latina action in Dallas area. Can anyone post some info here please..

HI Guys,

This post have been here for long time, but no info has been recieved on Latina action in Dallas.
    Hola Mongers.........help here .....
    Share some info for Latina action in Dallas.........

Have fun

Latina Hoe

July 2005 In Dallas for business. Driving south bound HH just south of Web Chapel when I see Huge fucking tits busting out of a chicks halter top. Pulled a U and aproached one of those Mexican Cowboy bars with ugly women your supposed to by drinks for and talk to the women. This bitches name was Ruby, she agreed to do full service for 1 bill but she was so whorey looking I didn't feel comfortable sneaking here into the nice Hotel I was staying at, took a pass. LOL.

Banned

I can't believe this shit. I can't walk two steps without having to step over a Latina. Half of fucking Mexico is in Dallas. Not to mention El Salvador and other Hispanic countries.

I live in Farmers Branch, not Dallas, but still most of the residents of my apartment complex are Mexican. WTF. I can find a Latina anytime, a regular one to date, or I can find a Latina whore in five minutes, 24/7.

A hundred bucks? I give them a twenty, just like I do truck stop whores. When are you guys going to learn that you can find a little whore anywhere that looks and fucks as good as an expensive Vegas hooker for a Jackson.

You looklike very experienced in finding good latinas. Why dont you post where to look for them..

Banned

They're everywhere. You can find local and traveling prostitutes visible outside shitty hotels, like the two Motel 6's on Forest near 635 and 35. I won't make a list because it's a floating world. Drive around. They're on the sidewalks of apartment complexes, with their kids alone inside, untended. Trying to get milk or drug money.

Clubs are excellent places to find Latina bims, though I seldom go to clubs because I think that drinking is a waste of time and money... sometimes I go late to find some easy, drunk slut to fuck up the ass with a rubber.

There used to be Latina, black, and white whores around the Lipstick club on Harry Hines, and in the street that runs behind it, but I don't know the situation now, it was down not too long ago, but probably back up by now... don't know.

Eyeball Latinas and others who are walking as you drive by. If they are working, it will be apparent. Watch out for squad cars, there's not much you can do about plain cars.

Don't mention money or sex acts until they get in the car. Decoys will never get into a car with a john. They're pretty easy to spot, nothing like real street prostitutes.

Don't go to a motel room or "around the corner" to meet them, unless you are very experienced and have a sixth sense for scams and vice.

Like I said, half of Dallas is Latina, half is black, and half is white trash.

Yeah, I know, but it seems that way sometimes.

Sometimes it can be a challenge to find a decent white girl. But that's not what you're looking for, anyway.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information