Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sex in multan

Post sex in multan

I am new to multan from islamabad. Can multatanies help me about sex.Any place from where i can find some one or any contact no or address .Is there any sex in multan or not?help me.still i have no such friends who can inform me.I have listened about haram gate , qilla(darbar), shah rukne alam colony but no complete and reliable iformation.if any one knows please share it with me.Thanks for all.

Angry hello

mr or miss shamsa, tell me first that you are male or female ?
    lara

i am a male yar.

Angry nick

then y u r shamsa inspite of this that u r male?
    lara

Quote Originally Posted by silentflower2003
    then y u r shamsa inspite of this that u r male?
    yar reason is that when i was asked about identity , no idea was in my mind that which one should i select so i gave the name of the girl with whome i had sex for the first time in my life.

Talking location

what is ur location in multan and what do u do ? tell ur mail add also.
    i will tell u a bundle of contacts in multan.
    lara

hi i can help u if u want sex then the best place is shalimar hotel in dera adda just go in book a room easy u ask the on the counter and he will sort it out yeh the girls are fantastic though they r cheap 2 about 3 thousand a nite
    u can hav girls there just 4 shots 2 so enjoy and do send me sum infomation 2 u mongers

i am also intrested in multan addreses my e_mail ashharmuhammad@yahoo.com/ live in karachi but every two months come to faislabad &multan so thanks for advance

im also from multan and can provide contacts and nos. but i dont have much info i got friends who can give nos. can u ppl plz tell which places are here in the city to have some good time

never depend upon cheap hotels like shalimar etc. the managment of these hotels usually inform police to get their share from bribed money,when police caught hold couples in rooms.managment play the role as middle agent between police and boy and agree to pay money to police. this is common practice in every where in multan in these days. only try holiday inn and shiza inn hotels. these are safe.
    dont forget to use condomes.life is precious than sex.
    lara

i was about to say the same thing about multan hotels. it usually happens here whenever u go to a hotel and are not familiar with the management they play these kind of things. i dont think there is any place for having a good time in multan. holiday inn and sheza inn.. well never thought of it and they must be very expensive. i know the contact and the ppl who provide girls there are many around SRA colony and in gulgasht area.

shiza inn costs 2000 to 2500 rupees per night, i think its better to pay rather u pay 20 t0 25 thousands to police.
    lara

Hello i am from multan.if any one has some good contacts please share them with me pm.

Silentflower has given very important insight and everyone of us should note and strictly abide. If you dont have personal friendly relations with the hotel management then never try to ask the services. Its better to use pimp or confirmed source. By the way the area mentioned SRA colony and gulgasht area, is this like a red light area? I mean like Lahore's Heera Mandi? If you go around in these areas is it possible to get in touch with a pimp?
    Life is short;"Eat, Drink & Be Merry, As If There Is No Tomorrow".......H.DEVIL

I would like to recommend to the administrator to add this thread in the Pakistan section under the city title "Multan"
    Life is short;"Eat, Drink & Be Merry, As If There Is No Tomorrow".......H.DEVIL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information