Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

Thread: Gypsies pussy

Gypsies pussy

Hello every one i need some help hear i need some Gypsies pussy were is the best place and country to get some can some one help a guy in need hear $$$$ are not a big problem but the cheaper the better

THANKS

Gypsy pussy

Hey, You can find some gypsy girls in both Bulgaria and Romania. I am flying into Sofia Bulgaria late next month I intend to nail some of them on my trip. They can be found especially on the roadsides just outside of the big cities like Sofia and Bucharest and off of the main highways towards Istanbul from both these countries. They are dirt cheap around US$20 for a lay in the crop fields alongside the road. Be careful though as sometimes it could be a set up with gypsy men working alongside the girls to rip you off and steal your car, money, etc. What I do is rent a car, pick one up off the road, and drive her down the road a bit, find a secluded place or the nearest roadside hotel and then go at it. Remember that these girls are not the cleanest but are exotic looking. I'll tell ya some more details after I come back from my trip.

bbackbob,

good luck my friend if i was free i would of loved to join you there but sad to say i can't make it till January 2004 due to work.

1 what do you mean bye not clean aids or they just not know how to wash them selfs ????

2 what about all nigth how much do that cost ????

anyways if your not back to tell us how it went before i leave for my my trip ? i wish you and the best and save some for me heheh

Gypsy tips

Unclean in the way that they would do anything for a price. They don't ask you to wear a condom, but if you think about all the truck drivers, gypsy men, and other travellers that they have sex with (condom or not), I think it's absolutely mandatory to wear a rubber. After all, they are waving down drivers along the highways for sex. It's an interesting experience though but you got to be careful. Some more tips:

- go in the daytime as it is safer, at night roads are badly lit and there's more chance of a rip off scheme.

- prices are rock bottom at US$10-20, but pay in leva/lei for whatever you want, but don't bring more than you need in case you get ripped off.

- you can opt to do sex in your car, in the woods/grain field nearby, or if they know a crap hole motel down the road. Most often you will be out away from any motel so you would have to use the other two options. If you're over 6 feet tall it's quite hard to go at it in those small rental cars, so I chose to go fuck in the wheat field. Make sure your car is out view from the road if possible. Wasn't scared of police as I was out away from development. Gypsys camps are usually outside the cities anyways.

- Do it for the experience, it's something unique. Also, some of the gypsy girls are real beauties so just drive until you see one that you like.

Good luck guys.

Gypsies can be found in Prague (RO, BG, SK, CZ)- Perlova street in the center. Choose nighttime, pay no more than 500 Kc=16 € per hour of sex and not more than 300 Kc for BJ. It takes place mostly in 1hr flats, cars or even toilettes, so get urself prepared for an exotic experience :8

Gipsies Pussy - No problem

Go to Prague, and there tons of them,
    right in the very centre, on Venceslaw square.

Just walk alone after 10:00 pm and you have to fight them off with a stick...

GYPSIES

I cannot fathom why anybody in their right mind would want to deal with a Romani Gypsy. This is a 99% sure bet you will get ripped off or downright robbed. Gypsies are not all that Goddamn exotic.

Been there done that. Nevermore.
    Certe' Toto, a non et Kansati, adesse!

Exclamation gypsies whores & AIDS

I was just googling some "aids + gypsies". I found that official report :
    http://www.ncaids.government.bg/docs...tegy_FINAL.doc

i just post the part concerning the rom community. it appears that roms women are highly HIV & STIs vulnerable

NATIONAL STRATEGY
    FOR
    PREVENTION AND CONTROL OF HIV/AIDS AND SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS
    IN BULGARIA
    (2001 - 2007)

REPUBLIC OF BULGARIA
    COUNCIL OF MINISTERS
    COPY
    ORDINANCE No.58

2. VULNERABLE GROUPS

A/ ROMA COMMUNITY

Available data indicates that the Roma (gypsy) community is the most vulnerable among all ethnic minority groups. This results from a number of inter-related factors: a rapidly disintegrating patriarchal system which is not replaced by a new sustainable social structure; ever-increasing social isolation emphasized by a 90% unemployment rate among Roma people; low level of economic education; lack of social skills and motivation for social inclusion; a marked increase in the rates of prostitution, drug abuse, crime, mobility and other practices promoting the risk of HIV/AIDS/STIs. In addition, there are a number of health problems: the poor health education of the Roma population, which is generally not covered by the health care network, limits the success of prevention programs; condom use is still culturally unacceptable; there are rigid taboos on sex and sexuality; there is a double moral standard – repressive of women who are expected to adhere to strict moral rules regarding sex, and permissive of men who are allowed to engage more actively in sexual relations. This furthers the vulnerability of Roma women. According to health experts, most Roma women have trivial STIs, which increases the risk of more serious infections such as HIV and Hepatitis B.

Research results suggest that there is a growing gap in the communication between the main social institutions – school, police, health and social services, and Roma communities. Roma people still regard these institutions as alien and not concerned about their problems. No systematic research on the need of care and services has been carried out. The majority of Roma people view the media as prejudiced and hostile. Media have created a negative attitude which is the reason for the feeling of suspicion towards the campaign messages addressing the community. Leading political parties marginalize the problems of the Roma in their agendas and the community is underrepresented in the political, administrative, professional and academic elite. All this influences the development of education, health and social policies.

The main problem in the work with the Roma community is that they are pushed in the margins both of social and cultural life and this makes it difficult for messages and external agency intervention activities to reach the community. This involves the development of good practices consistent with Roma cultural characteristics and the integration of these practices in a comprehensive package of strategic measures, as well as additional specific activities and events directly targeting Roma communities. The experience of many European countries shows that sporadic measures against the plight of the Roma community are doomed to failure. A sustainable change in the health of Roma people can be achieved only when they are moved out of ghettos and are able to actively participate in social life.

MongerPlanet

Well that killed the conversation.
    I can vouch for Prague too, I met two absolute beautifull young gypsie girls in the city centre would have been around 9-10pm. They were very friendly and figure and looks to die for. They told us they were from Bulgaria. They have inspired a trip this year to Bulgaria and Romania. Anyone know of the best places to get laid here with the locals gypsie or not?
    Did you know the Roma gypsies were nomadic tribes originally from India...

Yes but I found most of the pretty gypsies in Wenceslas sq. were pickpockets working for a crowd of big men in black cars just around the block.

But fighting them off is quite funny when you are pissed.(the girls not the blokes)

anything special about gypsi chicks? different pussy, more anal-prone or what?

mandrake
    Hi guys, just a quick update on gypsies in Prague.

Just before christmas it was decided by the city of Prague to clean up the Wenzel Square. So the girls are being removed by the police when discovered.

Instead look for them in the small gaming halls where there are slotmachines.
    There is atleast one right one the Wenzel Square and others around the main station.

mandrake

The Agency
    Prague is a shit hole of a place on the hooker side of life. Too many scum wanting to steal etc.

Gypsy girls are dirty .. if you like rough sex etc then go for it. But make sure you are safe. Any run in with the males and your are almost going to die.

MongerPlanet

Me and my mate took a cheap weekend break to Prague, we had to share a room.
    On the second night, my mate brought back a gypsie, but i was already akip in the room, so she gave him BBBJ and CIM in the hotel lift!
    The next morning he was slightly embarressed at breakfast - wondering if the hotel staff was watching on cctv or something...

mandrake
    Quote Originally Posted by SirMarjAlot
    Me and my mate took a cheap weekend break to Prague, we had to share a room.
    On the second night, my mate brought back a gypsie, but i was already akip in the room, so she gave him BBBJ and CIM in the hotel lift!
    The next morning he was slightly embarressed at breakfast - wondering if the hotel staff was watching on cctv or something...
    This gives "girlfriendly hotels" a whole new meaning...

Thread Information