Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Whorehouse in Miami-Dade and Broward

I gave up on looking for SW, all my old stomping grounds 8 st, Flagler and Biscanye(sp?)... to many risk factors invovled with LE, trannies, and getting jacked

I think there are tons on hidden whorehouse in Dade and Broward county that we dont know.

List start a list of whorehouses
    I know a one in Hollywood, on 411, there is a mix of white, spanish, black ladies ranking for a 5-7 most on the time, but I screw a couple 9's before , depending on the day you come in, $100 a nut, but you can get a bargin from the owner if choose an hour session with the ladies.

there an Asian one in Hollywood also $130, but you gotta be Asian

Quote Originally Posted by G-spotGoogle
    I gave up on looking for SW, all my old stomping grounds 8 st, Flagler and Biscanye(sp?)... to many risk factors invovled with LE, trannies, and getting jacked

I think there are tons on hidden whorehouse in Dade and Broward county that we dont know.

List start a list of whorehouses
    I know a one in Hollywood, on 411, there is a mix of white, spanish, black ladies ranking for a 5-7 most on the time, but I screw a couple 9's before , depending on the day you come in, $100 a nut, but you can get a bargin from the owner if choose an hour session with the ladies.

there an Asian one in Hollywood also $130, but you gotta be Asian
    Could i get a better idea how to find the one on hollywood and 441, you can pm me if you want.

There's plenty of whorehouses in Miami. They are called Strip Clubs and Massage Parlors. Just read the New Miami Times newspaper or venture to almost any of the strip clubs here. I believe that's where many of the SWs now work.

IamSmooth2005

whorehouses

My friend told all along sw 40 st in Miami, there are several "lingerie stores" where you pay $60 to get in and a girl will "model" for you in private. You two must negiotiate in private. I would imagine between 150-400 depending on the caliber of the women. There are a ton of "massage parlors in Miami for this also. Just pick up an issue of the Bugle or it spanish counterpart El Clarin. even the new times will direct you to many "massage parlors" just look for the terms "stress relief" or erotic touch or something along those line. I went to a few of these in the past. I dont know if anyone remembers one in Coral Gables that got raided about 5 years ago. It was posing as a skin clinic inside a professional bldg in a very nice part of coral gables. Dont remember the street. I went there twice and had fun both times. then the place got raided a week after my second visit. But as you look for these stress relief centers you will realize there is one at almost every plaza disguised as some kind of clinic. At least between Kendall all the way to north miami. expecially in Coral Gables. Expect to always pay about $150.

Exclamation Man Pleads Guilty In Stripper Scam

Man Pleads Guilty In Stripper Scam

A man has been sentenced to a year in jail after pleading guilty to defrauding dozens of people by offering them nonexistent jobs driving strippers around in luxury vehicles.

Gary Janiak Jr., 36, pleaded guilty Monday to 357 counts of fraud employment.

Under a plea deal, MiamiDade Circuit Judge Dennis Murphy sentenced Janiak to 364 days in county jail and 10 years' probation.

http://www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.d...601260392/1004
    Mongering Intelligence Agency est.2005

441 and Hollywood

Im all for the cuising spots in Hollywood. Its easier for me to get to. How about some general info.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information