Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trinidad

That is actually an Aussie flag next to my name.Not a fucking KIWI..GGGrrrrrr.......
    Every Kiwi goes to Oz for better wages whether it be hookers bus drivers or pub workers.

Quote Originally Posted by nintiwirri
    That is actually an Aussie flag next to my name.Not a fucking KIWI..GGGrrrrrr.......
    Every Kiwi goes to Oz for better wages whether it be hookers bus drivers or pub workers.
    LOL Sorry there mate,the flag was pretty small so I couldn't make it out properly Hey,Warne's still my fav leg spin bowler.What's the Aussie girls like,not only pros but girls generally in terms of attitude,looks etc.Not looking for a in depth report or anything,just a general overview?

Mami_dulce

Ok fellas, am planning a trip to trinidad, anyone with info where i can find some colombian girlsin trinidad????.Someone told me they have a whorehouse with colombian chickas

every single one youll find indians ( must try ) and venezulean

From reading this post it appears to me that Trinidad is the place to be. I am also hearing that there is a variety of mix women from black, white, spanish, Europeans, south americans, and indians. With all these mixtures these women must be extremely attractive.
    Also I want to mention is Trinidad is just as good as Brazil or better. what do you guys on this post think. Because I keep hearing alot that Brazil is known for women with big asses and beautiful bodies. They also say that brazil has the most beautiful women in the world. So as far as that where does Trinidad carribbean stands.

HOLLA!!!!

yeah but what are the prices??????

It cracks me up when i hear guys who go to 3rd world countries and spend home town prices on girls who may not see that type of money in a months time.

I always thought mongering was about getting the best deal for you money. Not giving it away just to show that you can.

I guess i may be in the minority on this ideal.
    I do believe firmly in giving a good price for good service, but only at fair market value.

Why would you spend 10 dollars or a dollar pack of gum?

Lightbulb Ever BEEN to Trinidad??

Quote Originally Posted by robert4033181
    yeah but what are the prices??????

It cracks me up when i hear guys who go to 3rd world countries and spend home town prices on girls who may not see that type of money in a months time.

I always thought mongering was about getting the best deal for you money. Not giving it away just to show that you can.

I guess i may be in the minority on this ideal.
    I do believe firmly in giving a good price for good service, but only at fair market value.

Why would you spend 10 dollars or a dollar pack of gum?
    Hey Robert, I don't intend to start a flame war, but you mischaracterize the game.

Everywhere in the world, the monger market is like any other marketplace...its the intersection of supply and demand that determines the price. What that means is that the number of girls you will get in the game is dependent upon the level of (i) economic desperation, (ii) the prevailing cultural mores and norms and (iii) the ability to remain relatively anonymous as one plies the trade (i.e. will people I know find out what I'm doing for a living!)

In a place like Trinidad, as with the Bahamas and some other Caribbean countries, while they may be third world countries, the employment levels are pretty high, the prostitution profession is highly scorned and there is little anonimity. What this does is serve to restrict the number of suppliers of pussy in the market which leads to higher prices for the service where demand is fairly constant.

So the monger looking for action in those spots are just victims of pussinomics that do not work in their favour. When they cross the pond and go to a place like Thailand where Points (i) through (iii) above work in their favour, then they get laid on the relative cheap.

That said though, as a general rule the price for pussy in any given locale is usually equivalent to the weekly salary of an average worker. Its fascinating to study as an economic subject, but where the price range falls outside that norm, it is usually because of one of the three factors mentioned above is out of whack.

Just my $.02

JD you cannot compare Trinidad to Brazil. Brazil is a huge Latin country while Trinidad is a small,english speaking,carribbean island. As a tourist in Brazil staying in a tourist area most of the women you will run into are Hoes.Trinidad is not a tourist destination (apart from carnival and during the Cricket World Cup) so the women you see will be regular girls.To get them you will need game. Be cool and you will get the "Passport sex".

Columbians in Trinidad

Try Villa Capri in Marabella. I'd say 95% of the ladies were latina and I talked to one who said she was from Columbia. 200TT for a visit to a room in the back with a lady.

Quote Originally Posted by fijian
    Ok fellas, am planning a trip to trinidad, anyone with info where i can find some colombian girlsin trinidad????.Someone told me they have a whorehouse with colombian chickas

dabigguy 200TT is too much money for a 15 minute romp with a prostitute.

I'm going to be in POS in two weeks for a couple of days, does anyone have any conctacts or been there recently and is willing to share some information? I will post a report when I get back. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by spearo View Post
    I'm going to be in POS in two weeks for a couple of days, does anyone have any conctacts or been there recently and is willing to share some information? I will post a report when I get back. Thanks.
    Caribean Isle on Arepita ave in Woodbrook, try the Crowbar on the same street for freelancers. Copa Cabana is famous cat house , mostly black girls from Calle Colombia, any Taxi driver will take you there. There's a place across the road from the Alcoa terminal in Caranage, that everyone calls "Bauxite". I dig that place but arrange for a Taxi driver to come pick you up. Transportation at night is a pain in the ass there because most of the Taxi drivers will not work after dark, same with the Maxi Taxies. Violant crime is a serious problem in T&T so use common sence and kep your guard up.

Heading to Trinidad in two weeks..

Can anyone fill me in on the situation there? Would love to know where to go.. is there anything like the girls house in Santo Dominigo?

Anyone Recommend a hotel to stay in for one or two nights..

looking for a hotel to stay in while I am there.. any recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by wavecutter View Post
    looking for a hotel to stay in while I am there.. any recommendations?
    There's an inn off Ariapita Avenue in Woodbrook, about a five minute walk from the Crow Bar. I just can't remember the name of it. Anyway Woodbrook is a good neighborhood to stay in. See my last post below for the basic list off whore houses. Are you going there specifically to Monger? Do you know people who live in Trinidad?

If I remember the name of the inn I will post it. It's just around the corner from Cool Lime restaurant.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information