Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation Specific Locations For Cheap Whore Houses

I know there are various threads for cheap prositiute locations in and around Lima.

I like to set up this thread for the real cheap whore houses in Lima and other cities.

Please when listing,be very SPECIFIC of the location,street address and name
    of the brothel.

THANKS

Banned

Try The Huachipa places or in La Oroya there are some places.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodkarma
    I know there are various threads for cheap prositiute locations in and around Lima.

I like to set up this thread for the real cheap whore houses in Lima and other cities.

Please when listing,be very SPECIFIC of the location,street address and name
    of the brothel.

THANKS

super cheapies

I know this isn't the specific answer you were looking for, but you really don't have to know an address other than in Lima. In every town of any size there are cheap straight up whorehouses which all the taxis will know, with entrance of maybe 2 or 3 soles and sex for 20 or so soles. for example in Trujillo just tell the taxi "el burdel por alli el aeropuerto" and he will get you there. Only other thing I would add is sometimes it pays to pay the cab to wait for half an hour so you know you have a ride when you want to leave as they are often out of town and not any taxis nearby

GDN

Banned

great thread and will be happy to post any findings in the future.i like to know the names and adress also so the cabbie cant try to tack on a finders fee!

Banned

Perutops.

www.perutops.com has all this info....
    Quote Originally Posted by billyray
    great thread and will be happy to post any findings in the future.i like to know the names and adress also so the cabbie cant try to tack on a finders fee!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information