Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Question Street Locations For Shemale Action

Anyone know of SPECIFIC CLUBS or STREET LOCATIONS to meet and pick up shemales in any of the cities in Peru.

I understand that many guys aren't into this but there are some "straight" guys like myself that are intrested in this sort of thing.

PLEASE DON'T use this thread to debate if guys who chase shemales are straight or not.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Banned

Dude in Trujillo in Centro there Are Some but they are Very Ugly. There are also a Few rough Muscular ones hanging out in The Plaza Centro of Pisco. There Are Also some Ugly Ones in Tacna in Centro not too far from Tacnas Plaza and off and on Ave. Bolognesi.. I think off blocks 3 to 5. In Lima There are probably about 6 TS SW Zones. I think Lima After Sao Paulo And Buenos Aires has the Highest concentration of these things walking the streets. I would say Actually B.A. Argentina is number 1 then Lima then Sao Paulo and Rio respectively. Low End Cities on Shemale Things I would say are La Paz Bolivia and Caracas Venezuela. Post Back Tran Hunter I can post more info. Are You a Normal lokking Dude or a Transexual posting incognito for info. Whatever I do not care. Just do your own thing,A.M.

Arecho,I am a straight white male attracted to ATTRACTIVE tranny types.I would never have FULL SEX with any tranny due to the fear of AIDS.

It's just I have a strange desire to meet and hang out with t-girls at the various clubs
    around Lima.

Arecho,you said in a past thread that many trannies hang out at the beach in Barranco but you weren't specific of the exact location and the name of the beach.

In future threads,if you can give the locations,I would apperciate it.

Also,even though you are not into this sort of thing,thanks for helping guys like myself.

ARECHO you are a WEALTH OF INFORMATION

THANKS

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by tran_hunter
    Arecho,I am a straight white male attracted to ATTRACTIVE tranny types.I would never have FULL SEX with any tranny due to the fear of AIDS.

It's just I have a strange desire to meet and hang out with t-girls at the various clubs
    around Lima.

Arecho,you said in a past thread that many trannies hang out at the beach in Barranco but you weren't specific of the exact location and the name of the beach.

In future threads,if you can give the locations,I would apperciate it.

Also,even though you are not into this sort of thing,thanks for helping guys like myself.

ARECHO you are a WEALTH OF INFORMATION

THANKS

Hey t-hunter,watch out you don't get robbed.Lots of them walk around with pimps.

Banned

Try Ave. Arequipa you find the most there. Ave. La Marina also has Whores>> Girls and TVS there most night. There is a Bridge by Decamaron And Madonna Club with many TVS almost every night too. The Bridge also starting Ave. La Marina from Ave. Brazil Has TVS most night but earlier in the evening. Shit There Are TV Workers everywhere in Lima. I think in Comas on Mondays or Tuesdays on Ave. Retablo is Queer Night Try that too. In San Juan De Miraflores on Ave. San Juan are TVS Too but that area is pretty dangerous. If You Need More info T-Hunter I could post more here.

Quote Originally Posted by Arecho Monger View Post
    Try Ave. Arequipa you find the most there. Ave. La Marina also has Whores>> Girls and TVS there most night. There is a Bridge by Decamaron And Madonna Club with many TVS almost every night too. The Bridge also starting Ave. La Marina from Ave. Brazil Has TVS most night but earlier in the evening. Shit There Are TV Workers everywhere in Lima. I think in Comas on Mondays or Tuesdays on Ave. Retablo is Queer Night Try that too. In San Juan De Miraflores on Ave. San Juan are TVS Too but that area is pretty dangerous. If You Need More info T-Hunter I could post more here.
    But are they travestite o transex with breasts?
    I thank you for info

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information