Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Filipina vaginas

deleted.

[filler]
    Last edited by heyheyhey786; 10-12-2007 at 11:29 AM.

Talking

Absolutely, you will not be dissapointed.

Filipina Vaginas

Filipinas have some of the tighest and sweetest snatches in the world. Just last night I had a great 18 year old: 5'4", 45 kg. I ripped her open like a jackhammer and she enjoyed every minute, though I expect her pussy is now in need of repair.

You won't be disappointed, and if you're well hung, there are plenty of tight holes here in the PI looking to be drilled.

Enjoy!

Banned

Oljoe does ONLY bareback [flames will be ignored] and has rarely had any objections from filipinas during his many sorties there since 1991. There can be resistance to BBBJ's and he can't advise on anal coz that's not his scene.
    He has pleasant memories from one chick [ex-LA Cafe] last August who screamed every time he entered her and later moaned about "too much fucking" precisely because she made it so difficult to enter her.

I totally second what oljoe said. BB intercourse is commonplace in PI. Out of the 12 girls I took out of the bars in AC only one flat out refused to bb (I use a microbicide gel instead of condoms). I also found that they were more reluctant to give oral and the ones who did do it for an extended period of time weren't very good at it.

Banned

Thanks for the endorsement ElGuapo (Is that what they call you there - "THe Handsome One")? Yeah the average fuck in the Phil's is just that - average, but when you get a good one it's magnificent: she will suck your eyeballs out of your head, screw you to total exhaustion and fuss over you wonderfully (but watch your stash and cellphone!) and all without a wretched condom. And the best ones are often the cheapest. Had some marvellous times for P.500 only in Santos St AC ['Blow Row'] Roll on my return visit

On my last trip to Manila, I picked up a young little cutie and took her back to my hotel. She was only 18 (if that), and I don't think she was a pro for too long. She got me so hot when I was licking her pussy, that before I knew it, she mounted me and shoved my bare cock into her. Without a condom . . . I weakly protested, but fool that I am, I just kept pumping until I came.

After that, we went out for a coach ride around town, had dinner, then came back to the room for more sex. Again, without a condom. I was in PI for a couple of months, so I brought about 50 condoms along. And damn it, after that young sweetie, I didn't want to use one. That was the very first time in years that I fucked a hooker without a condom.

In CDO, I found that if I got into a cab and just straight out told the driver that I was looking for a prostitute, he would find one for me. I only had one driver say he didn't know of any. The first driver found a massage parlor that only had two women working there. Neither was a knock-out, but I was so horny that I chose the younger, plump one, and took her upstairs and fucked her for about an hour and a half. Luckily, I brought a half dozen condoms, and kept switching off fucking her and having her blow me. She didn't complain at all, except to tell me that I had to pay for more time on the room.

The absolute best fuck of my life was a perfect young 18 year old named Honey. She could have been a model. When she took her bra off, I almost had a heart attack. I've never seen more perfect tits in all my years. They looked like Hershey's Kisses. The hotel we went to catered to prostitutes too. It was a really nice, clean and cheap place. The driver pulled right up to the door of our room, let us out, and I paid some kid standing there for the room. All very convenient. Honey was wonderful! I had been drinking a lot, and couldn't come, so she greased my pole up and jacked me off until I shot all over the place. I tried calling the phone number she gave me, but could never get hold of her.

That hotel was so nice, that I took three other girls back there after my interlude with honey. All were great experiences, except the last one. My driver brought two girls for me to choose. I chose the slender one instead of a cute pudgy one. I really don't think she wanted to be doing what she was doing, though. She was terrible in bed. First, she wouldn't blow me. She said she 'didn't do that'. A hooker that doesn't suck cock? She wouldn't let me suck her tits, either. I tried sticking my finger in her ass, but that was another 'no-no'. After cajoling about all the things she wouldn't do, I finally mounted her without a condom and started pumping. She must have known I was coming, so she pulled me out just as I shot all over the bed.

The dumb bitch had the nerve after all that to tell me that she really liked me and would like to see me again.

:-)

I've been back from the Philippines for a few months, and still haven't had an AIDS test. I kind of regret my impetuous behavior, but with all that delicious, young pussy available, I just couldn't help myself.

I agree that the Filipinas that I was with didn't suck cock too well. I picked one up in Cebu that was drunk one night. We went to the beach and she sucked me until she said her jaw was sore. I didn't come, and was kind of pissed off. A couple nights later, I bumped into her again and told her I wasn't interested because she couldn't make me come. She promised to complete the act, so we went to the beach again and she worked on it until I fired off.

But, it wasn't the best blow job I've ever had. I'm from Cleveland and know lots of black girls that could suck a golf ball through a drainpipe.

But, I had plenty of Filipinas on my trip, and not ONE had a stinky pussy. I don't know what it is about Asian women, but their snatches just don't smell. Maybe its their diet?

Ciao . . .

Thumbs up PI pussies? The best thing on earth ....

Well, you won't be dissapointed. Although I have never been in the Philippines, I had a Filipina GF in my country for a long time (She was on a work visa as a live-in caregiver).
    The first thing that you notice is the pubic hair. It is soft and silky. She was very tight and very juicy, but surprisingly, she never had bad smell from there.
    There was a litle problem: her vagina was short and careless rams caused her pain and discomfort. Also, initially she refused blowjobs, but it straightened up after some time.
    The best thing with her was her attitude. Never had a "headache" and always was ready for new bed adventures ...

The Caesar Speaks

These People In Here Are Talking About Intercourse Without A Condom With These Filipinas; Ive Got 2 Words For That A Resounding Fuck That!!!!!

The Caesar

I have to put my two pesos in. Filipina pussy is the best. I had one hot young thang that crawled under the sheets with me and scooted underneath me. SHe could have left with the money as I had fell asleep while she was taking a shower. But she was one of the best fucks I ever had. Her little pussy was just the right shape and seemed to make my dick wiggle as it went in. I still get hard just thinking about it...

Tightest pussy I ever had was a Mexicana. Every single time it was like fucking a virgin. Doing her pussy was like doing another chick's ass it was that tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogydowntown
    On my last trip to Manila, I picked up a young little cutie and took her back to my hotel. She was only 18 (if that), and I don't think she was a pro for too long.

The absolute best fuck of my life was a perfect young 18 year old named Honey. She could have been a model.

That hotel was so nice, that I took three other girls back there after my interlude with honey.

But, I had plenty of Filipinas on my trip,

Do you have any pics to share .... sounds like a vcery interesting trip ....

Condom substitute

[QUOTE=elguapo] (I use a microbicide gel instead of condoms).QUOTE]

If you don't mind telling us, what was the microbiocide gel that you used? Where can we buy it? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by AUGUSTUS_CAESAR
    These People In Here Are Talking About Intercourse Without A Condom With These Filipinas; Ive Got 2 Words For That A Resounding Fuck That!!!!!

The Caesar

I have to agree with you on that man. I don't run up in any of these whores bareback. But hey if you guys out there feel lucky and want to engage in a different form of Russian Roulette then to each his own.

I must say however, that I did have a bareback experience once. I went to a massage parlour and the condom broke. I kept on going and didn't know that it had completely torn off (Note never let the girl use the condoms that the massage parlour provides. they get the cheapest and tightest brand available. This is why it broke) anyway. It was so tight and it felt great and she even let me go on for extended time. I finished inside of her and it felt great. After pulling out I was in a state of shock knowing that I was bareback and felt sick just knowing that. Yeah its fun and feels great while its happening but going into the doctors office to get the results of the aids test is a fate worse than death (the anxiety you feel and nervousness until finally the doctor gives you the answer.). Fortunately, for me I tested negative and 7 years after the incedent I have not had another accident and I am still negative. Be careful out there fellas.. dont let a few minutes of pleasure cause you to wind up with permanent flu symptoms..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information