Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Off Topic--How to Fuck a Small Vagina?

Sorry for the off topic here, but I need some advice.

I met a Vietnamese girl here in the US. We went out a few times, and last night, we tried to have sex. I say tried, because it was quite difficult for her. Her pussy and vagina were rather small. I could not even get my dick in all the way. I could feel the end of her vagina when my dick still had an inch or 2 still to go in.

Before, when I was eating her out, she was very wet and enjoying herself. The problem was when I tried to fuck her. She was in discomfort, and it was not a great situation. Then she cried and apologized.

She is a 30-ish woman, quite petite. She has had two previous boyfirends and one "husband." The husband was just for visa and residency reasons. So she is not too experienced.

My cock is not a monster. The head is rather wide, but the length only 7 inches. And I have never had this problem before, so i can't think it is my cock.

Does anyone have any expereince in this kind of situation? Any advice?

The Agency
    21 years ago I had the same . Spanish girl. Well into sex. But now way could I screw her. It would not go in !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bonobo

I met a Vietnamese girl here in the US. We went out a few times, and last night, we tried to have sex. I say tried, because it was quite difficult for her. Her pussy and vagina were rather small. I could not even get my dick in all the way. I could feel the end of her vagina when my dick still had an inch or 2 still to go in.

Before, when I was eating her out, she was very wet and enjoying herself. The problem was when I tried to fuck her. She was in discomfort, and it was not a great situation. Then she cried and apologized.

She is a 30-ish woman, quite petite. She has had two previous boyfirends and one "husband." The husband was just for visa and residency reasons. So she is not too experienced.

My cock is not a monster. The head is rather wide, but the length only 7 inches. And I have never had this problem before, so i can't think it is my cock.

Yes.I have had that experience many times .Your dick is just too big for her vagina.It is not rocket science.

The Agency
    try offereing her another $5.00. Or try her arse.

On a sex show on tv, they said that if a baby can go out, then a penis can certainly go in. I was just wondering if there was any process or way to possibly acclimatize her vagina for my dick.

The Agency
    Its a good answer !

Bonobo, have you tried any lubes?

Yes, I tried Eros, a German lube which is great. I have to bring over bottles of it on each trip as it is in such demand.

I just fucked her again 30 minutes ago. Getting it in is not the problem. She is a tight fit, but I can enter her. It is getting it in all the way that is the problem. It feels like the head of my dick is pushing up against the back of her vagina. When I look down, there is a good inch-and-a-half of dick still outside of her.

Could be a Ladyboy?

Yes, I tried Eros, a German lube which is great. I have to bring over bottles of it on each trip as it is in such demand.

I just fucked her again 30 minutes ago. Getting it in is not the problem. She is a tight fit, but I can enter her. It is getting it in all the way that is the problem. It feels like the head of my dick is pushing up against the back of her vagina. When I look down, there is a good inch-and-a-half of dick still outside of her.

Not to freak you out, but it's certainly a possibility that she/he had a sex change. I read a post a few months back in another forum about something similar. I'll try to find the link and post it for you.

Again, she could just be really tight and have lubrication problems.

In the mean time, check for an Adam's Apple and look at her hands for any signs of previous manhood.

It's certainly not all that common, but there are reports where former men had operations and then became providers in Mp's. (Allegedly)

Good luck pal!

Banned

Its probably a ladyboy !!

No. It is a real vagina.

It is dry when I start, then it slowly wets up when I go down on her. Real tits, no adam's apple. Very feminine. And I can feel the cervix and g-spot with my finger.

Vaginismus?

There is a condition called Vaginismus preventing women from having "straight" sex. If she has had previous men, not sure if that is the case, but it's worth a look. Do a web search on it and ask her if it sounds familiar? Maybe she had some trauma with the last guy?

Also... you could try the finger metheod. Start with one... work up to two (however long that takes) once you work up to three, you should be straight.... unless you got the circumference of a coke can.

Try getting her drunk so she could relax a bit. Maybe she just too tense. If not, screw it, she still got a mouth.

Good luck.

The Vietnamese are very tight. In Cambodia I fucked a Vietnamese Mamasang in one of the brothels. She was about thirty five and I couldn't believe how tight She was.

A good lube has to be the answer. If that fails get Her pissed, everything relaxes then.

Too small

I read a study awhile back in the US. The average length of men's penis is 5 3/4 inches and the average depth of a woman's vagina is 5 3/4 inches. Go figure!

4Reel

The Agency
    Tiny cocks !!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information