Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread

Anyone have info about labuan....??

i need help guys...anyone have experiences in trying out pussies in labuan...??
    because i will be there about a month...need directions on good places...

Quote Originally Posted by Smile^^Owez
    i need help guys...anyone have experiences in trying out pussies in labuan...??
    because i will be there about a month...need directions on good places...
    The Labuan sex scene is more open, you find them in most clubs, karaoke and massage parlour. Town is quite small and you can monger around in less than a day. Most taxi can guide you......should not be a problem....

PRC are also available but a on higher price....you just ask the Taxi driver....all single trip within town area cost RM$5. Majority of girls are from Filipino and Indon including Iban and dayak from Kalimantan. Sometimes new batch, you see very young below 18...if you a regular,Labuan can be quite a haven for you.

Prices for chicks are comparable to KL.

Good luck on your trip.

Question what to expect in labuan ?

Dear experience brothers, will be going to labuan next week, need your help to have a sexperience night there,any OKT contact or FL contact ? which joint is recommanded ? will post my FR when return,keep intact

Labuan sex scene is quite open. All hotels regardless of their star rating are all girl friendly. It is difficult to recommend the right joint there, as it changes fast every couple of month. All the clubs and karaoke are nearby one another, just hop in and see. If you are not satifisied, just go to next and the next.

Just take a cab and ask where is the most happening places and they will let you know or just tell them what type of girl you are looking for like Indon, PRC, Pino, etc.
    There are times, beautiful,young and inexperienced girls are brought in. Easy for many girls to come in Labuan and it is quite safe there.

Happy hunting.....

Tks a lot Bro Pat Mook for your info on Labuan, i am ready to venture Labuan's nite life in a few days time, little bro can't tahan oledi........! BTW, from your other posts, you did mentioned about Batam, what about Medan ? bcoz i plan to go there next January after my meeting in KL, i think local indon-chinese is a hit too, right ? Some tai ko (i think is Master Diver 2) talked about it, fellow cheongsters, worth to go Medan or not ?

If you can't find any lady(s) @ Labuan, take a dive into the sea !!!! That's how easy it is !!!

thx alot for your guys information...by the way pat mook, have u tried labuan's local?? how your experienced in labuan...?? how many chicks have u tried...?? have anyone found freelancers in labuan...if have plz gimme the information okay...thx alot guys...

For titslover, I haven't been to Medan........but a friend of mine has gone to Pontianak, Kalimantan........lots of Chinese Indon there but I do not know the location........my friend did not specify the place but I believe they are easy to find.........

From Labuan, u can take a ride to Kuching, from there u can go to Pontianak easily.....

As for Smile.....the local girls there hardly sell them self.......one thing I like about labuan is the freedom to move around with your girl.....If u got time, u can find lonely secretaries, clerk, etc. (non-pro) and make friends with them. Usually they go to bed with you. No cost, just dinner and drinks and fun....

Life is great for mongering.....

Good luck....

last time i went labuan was already a year ago...i still remember i am went to a karaok name Txptxp. There have a lot of girl...may b had 40 like tat..Finally i pick 1 was had big boob and slim..after tat we go to sing some song and go hav a supper .After all we go bck hotel and fxxk lo..quick sanctified for her service.
    For nw i wan go labuan for enjoy again lo...So the prc still at same place..haha

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information