Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

Thread: miami hookers

miami hookers

all of the areas have dried up after major crackdown on 8th, flager, biscayne, and 36th through hialegh...Used to hit 79th west of 95, and all through liberty city, however that has dried up too. Ft lauderdale is dead, and homestead and fl. city are scary.

I am white and don't have the guts to walk into rolex or any of the cafeteria's etc. so someone must know something..

Thanks in advanced

So the 61 of you who viewed this either:

1. don't live in miami
    2. don't partake in miami's diverse scene
    3. have had the same luck out there as I have
    4. most likely holding on to there own info.

If you answered 4. then let me say this.
    The more you give the more you will get in return
    I have been in the scene for more than 10 years and you would be amazed at the info I possess.

YOUR RIGHT, NO ONE WANTS TO SHARE! WHICH DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF THE MESSAGE BOARD.

LOL I was several of those 61 ..Northbound ... I apperciate your input .. keep it coming
    I check this , and all , Florida threads occasionally , since I travel through the state several times per year .
    I live in North Fla , so I'll try to keep the Jax thread up to date in case you decide to cum this way .

Okay here is the info you guys need on Miami street walkers. I am gonna break it down to you in the most simplest way.
    My experience has been 5 years of cruising the streets and sleeping and getting blow jobs with women all over Miami.
    lets start with biscayne. from 20-80st you got mostly black hookers ,some hispanics and a few white ones. Most of them are between a 1 and 5 in looks. prices are between 20-60 bucks anymore and your getting ripped off. They do police stings in this area so watch out. You can tell it is a police stings if you see tinted cars and a lot of guys walking around the street walker. The cars are mostly american explorers and taurases. Now they are starting to use Nissan's Altima's (2000 or higher). The undercovers women are mostly white, I seen one black,one asian. If it looks too clean then it is a cop. And even if it wasn't do take a chance.

Now lets move on to SW 8st. Police has run the prostitutes out of this area pretty much,BUT on occasion you will see some surface.
    If your lucky you might get a 1-4 hispanic or a 1-6 black woman. I have cruise this area for 4 years and have no seen 1 white women. Cops usually do a routine drive around this area so be careful. I don't recommend going in this area unless your really really desperate.
    Now onto 79 st.
    Well what can I say about this area except that it is ruled by the african american streetwalkers. occasionally you will a white or hispanic woman ,but that is rare. If you are into african american women then this is the place for you. I rate the women in this area a 1-7 I seen some hot ones I wouldn't mind doing if I like black women. they do have stings around this area just like biscayne. Except they keep using only a white girl as a undercover streetwalker. I guess it brings in the fish.
    Be careful there is a lot of transvestites in this area and they look like women. If your into that shit then this is the place for you also.

Now lets go to the land of gold
    South Beach!
    Around collins you will see some hot women. They are a mix of white,latina,and black. I rate the women in this area a 6-8 yes they are hot ,but with such beauty comes a price. around 200 and up. depending on what you wanna do. I have not yet seen a police sting in this area. Trust me brother I drive around for hours bfore picking up a trick. Recently the cops have been trying to drive them off the streets but they come back after like a month or so. they mostly come out at like 12:00am and on.

tip-
    - always wait for the girl to come to your car.
    - never talk about money until she let you touch her or you let her touch you.
    - after you pick her up then drive. dont wait. don't think. just drive.
    - look in your rearview mirror for someone following you.
    - never go to her hotel room.
    - always wear a condom

I will post more tips and info about broward later. when I'm not tired.

Last time in Miami about 3wks ago. I had 3 nights there on business. After checking in I decided to check some of the old spots, although it did not look good from the recent report. As I approached
    8th in the corner of my eye I spotted a beautiful
    Latina sitting on the stoop reading newspaper which turned out to be the classifieds. Def did not look like a pro or even a worker for that matter. So I decided to just try a little conversation to see wasssupp. Her name is Veronica from Cali she has only a grandmother in the states and just got a job in Orlando and was waiting on grandma's check for travel $ to Universal studios
    to cashier. Wiht my business really concluded on the first day, I offered to drive her there or part way if she was intersted in being my companion for a couple of days. She's was estactic and her excitement made me rock hard instantly.
    I knew this was going to be someting ! After buying us a great dinner we went to Hotel San Jaun for the night. What a nite it was, oral, tons of kissing, all positions. In the morning I decided to head back North and tear myself away from this honey before I fell in love. Yes she was that sweet! She never asked for a dime at this point but was disappointed when I told her I had to head home early. I gladly gave her $200 plus $100 for travel. I'll plan a little trip to Orlando area
    and take a chance on finding her at Universal.
    Did not see much else there by the way, just seems like right place right time for me.
    What a sweetheart !

It's been a couple months since I've checked out the SW scene. I know that about two months ago South Beach was hopping. I've seen many a GORGEOUS SW on Washington in the 14th-17th St area. My plan at some point is to get a hotel room for the night, right on Collins or Washington near 16th. You can get one for ~$60 per night. Then I can be on foot instead of in my car...I feel much less likely to be hassled by LE if I'm walking - what do you guys think?

In the city, 79th St at I95 was loaded with BSWs - which is my preference anyway. You've gotta get off into the sidestreets, though. I found many hanging out just west of I-95, just past the restaurant (term used lightly), in the neighborhood on the north side of 79th.

I'll try to take a drive tonight or tomorrow and let you guys know what I find.

SW 8 St from LeJune (42 Ave) west is still good although its hit or miss. Some lovely young latinas can still be found there. Also Flagler St west of LeJune is decent.

Thumbs down south beach experience

my friend and I were crusing on 10th and collins avenue. We saw a hooker walking and pulled over. Decent face, very saggy tits, about 23years old, white southern accent.

The girl looked good from far, but when she came closer she was far from good.

My friend asked her to jump in. She wanted to take him to her place nearby on collins and 8th street but he took her back to his house which was in M Beach.

he paid her $100 which in my opinion wasnt worth it.

He went to his room with her and just asked her to strip while he masturbated. She apparently didnt have good hygiene and he didnt want to be to intimate with her.

Most of the girls in Miami that are decent like on Eros are way overpriced and dont give great service (they rush) from what others have told me.

Thread Information