Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

Question Chile Sex Scene.

Guys Whats up? Not too much info here on Chile. There is not even any official Sex Forum totally on Chile either Yet. In Peru There is one of course www.perutops.com Also Many Websites for Argentina,Brazil and other places. It seems like I said Chile does not have its own private forum the same as these other countries. It Is Dead like Bolivia and Paraguay. I have been to Chile about 4 times in the last 4 Years. Guys Chile is not that Bad of a scene. In Santiago especially there is a Big Scene on Sauna Massage Places going from 30 to a 100 Bucks. Much Better and Cheaper then The U.S of course. In General South America Mongering Rules. The only other info I guess on looking in to Chile would be www.stripclublist.com www.tuscl.com Dexterhorn also has info on Chile. So Does Jacksons Site of course. A Few other sites have small info on Chile too like Sex Archives I guess and Homre plus X Ttreme Travel. Oh Wel Maybe We Could start up this monday on much info on Chile. This Country has more or less 15 Million People. Santiago is more or less 5 Million People and Smoggy too. I am also maybe thinking of Going back to Chile early next year When I visit Peru. I would though do Santiago all the way down to the southern end. Got to Go. I will try to post more info on Chile Later,A.M.

[QUOTE=Arecho Monger]Guys Whats up? Not too much info here on Chile.

Hey guys! I am planning to visit Chile by end of this July and will be visiting places like puerto Montt, concepcion and P. Arenas. Please adive any good way to look for lady for pleassure of caorse aside from the local newspaper.

Banned

for anybody coming to Conce,The Red Light District is located on Bulnes,beggining with Ongulmo and going for about 3 or 4 blocks west. You will see a number of girls working on the street,Do Not be fooled because they are not Girls. The Majority of real women are located inside the clubs between Orompello And Tucapel on Bulnes. However be careful because these places are a little on the rough side. 30,000s Pesos per hour and not very high quality. There are also some hourly motels nearby. Big Stud I will continue more of this now in The South America Section under the Topic lokking for info on La Serena And Concepcion. Go Check it out now.

Quote Originally Posted by Arecho Monger
    for anybody coming to Conce,The Red Light District is located on Bulnes,beggining with Ongulmo and going for about 3 or 4 blocks west. You will see a number of girls working on the street,Do Not be fooled because they are not Girls. The Majority of real women are located inside the clubs between Orompello And Tucapel on Bulnes. However be careful because these places are a little on the rough side. 30,000s Pesos per hour and not very high quality. There are also some hourly motels nearby. Big Stud I will continue more of this now in The South America Section under the Topic lokking for info on La Serena And Concepcion. Go Check it out now.
    Thanks Buddy,

I am now in LA and going to Punta arenas by next week. hope to get more from you. is there anyway to get a good quality girl where in they come to my otel? as those in the classified ads usually coming if not too fat then too old. How about some bar outthere? how much is the damaged for ST or LT?
    Thanks again in advance for any info.

Banned

Big Stud Chile is more expensive then Peru but definetly cheaper then the US. Probably more near Canadian Prices but a little bit more cheaper...

Conce

Where is Conce? I do not see it in my book.
    Also please check the Chica List. Any corrections or additions?
    I will be there in October. Need to Know.

Quote Originally Posted by Arecho Monger

Unhappy Clampdown On Chile’s Prostitutes Falters

CLAMPDOWN ON CHILE’S PROSTITUTES FALTERS

Sex Trade Workers Scorn Effort By Las Condes Mayor To End Prostitution In El Golf Neighborhood

(September 4, 2006) The Santiago Appeals Court on Friday squashed efforts by Santiago’s Las Condes borough to put an end to the sex trade in its upscale El Golf neighborhood.

The court ruled that Las Condes Mayor Francisco de la Maza did not have the right to enforce a citizen referendum seeking to close down the neighborhood to transient vehicles – a move designed to keep sex trade clients from driving through the area in search of paid-for sex (ST, August 25).

“The sex trade is not going to stop anytime soon, either, let me tell you,” said Sabina (Ed. Note: name is fictitious to protect the speaker) wryly, flicking her cigarette and jogging on the spot to keep warm. “Most girls I know have been working around the El Golf area for the last five years. I’m certainly not going to stop any time soon…this is my livelihood.”

Sabina, a 26 year-old prostitute from the lower-class La Pintana borough of Santiago, has plied her trade along the streets of El Golf, particularly Apoquindo, for the past three years. Her story is common among her peers: a single mother who supports two young children by clandestinely working as a prostitute in the upscale neighborhood, rather than work for the low minimum wage offered by other industries.

She laughs at the suggestion that Mayor de la Maza will be successful in curbing street prostitution. “There’s too much business for us to stop, almost all of our clients live in this neighborhood, and besides, it’s much safer than other areas of Santiago… Here we won’t get hassled by anybody.”

But Mayor de la Maza has vowed to continue his fight: “People living with this problem do not have the patience to continue waiting for the government to act. When a problem like this has been left unregulated, it’s the explicit responsibility of the city government to take action, as I have done… National laws governing public spaces should not infringe on the rights of the local residents.”

The city ordinance the mayor hopes to eventually impose would close off key streets, including Apoquindo, between 12 a.m. and 6 a.m. The new regulation was to take effect on September 1, and would have prevented all vehicles entering the sector, except those of card-carrying residents (ST, August 22, 2006).

Mayor de la Maza asserted that municipal laws gave him authority to impose the street regulations, but a number of political leaders, including the National Properties Minister Romy Schmidt, said the city ordinance violated national law.

De la Maza had planned to implement the new ordinance this past weekend, a move that Schmidt described as an “unnecessary provocation, and completely illegal.”

National authorities had ordered Carabineros police to assure the streets remained open – but the potential conflict between the city and the national police was averted by the Appeals Court ruling on Friday.

As the political and legal debates continue, the area’s prostitutes remain calm, insisting that the city’s concern about public prostitution is little more than a political charade. “We know all the guys who work for the borough of Las Condes around here,” says Sabina, pointing to a stationary Las Condes security van. “They just drive around all night doing nothing, except for occasionally asking us for cigarettes or even if we’ve seen anything suspicious.”

When asked about the recent plebiscite (ST, August 25, 2006), the prostitutes were cynical. “It can’t have been a fair vote; surely it’s just the wives and the old people. All my clients who live here are worried about me leaving the area,” says Evelina (Ed. Note: also a false name), a 45-year-old mother of three. “I told them all not to worry, we all have cell phones. So if they can’t find me in one part of El Golf, we’ll just arrange to meet them in another.”

Sabina has a similar point of view: “I’ve heard from many of my friends and other clients that the Mayor and many of the other politicians have themselves at one time or another had prostitutes from around here. What are they trying to prove?”

The stand-off has led to discussion about creating a red-light district in Santiago. Mayor de la Maza said he considers this a feasible alternative. “What I propose, as a quick solution to the problem, is to look for an accessible area around the periphery of Santiago (where there are no houses),” he said. “It would be easier to regulate such activities rather than having to allow them in other parts of the city… It could even be on the highway to Viña del Mar.”

But the prostitutes in El Golf disagree. “One of the complaints is that we work in clients’ cars or just around in gardens and parks,” Sabina said. “This isn’t true at all. We work mostly in apartments and sometimes hotel rooms, all located in El Golf. Our clients like having the service close to home, which is one of the reasons why we can’t leave. We have to work where there’s a demand.”

Under Chilean law, prostitution is a misdemeanor. “A few years ago, we used to get picked up by the police and fined around $30,000 Chilean pesos,” said Evelina. “But even then it was worth the risk. Even though the police still hassle us occasionally, we don’t get fined any more.”

Both women said they thought neighborhood delinquency was more of a problem for citizens of Las Condes than prostitution. “I can’t tell you how many times I’ve called the police to tell them about break-ins at banks and pharmacies,” said Sabina. “Their response is always far too slow, and then it just ends up with the police hassling me and trying to move me along, asking for my identity card.”

Transvestite sex workers also said they opposed any change to the status quo. “We do not support the idea of another designated red-light district; it will increase the amount of violence towards people like us. What we are in favor of is the legalization of the sex trade,” said Bianca Vidal, a spokesperson from the Syndicate of Transvestites.

Mayor de la Maza said closing the streets seemed the only way to rid his borough of prostitution because better street lighting and improved monitoring cameras had not done the job. “We have already tried every possible measure and, at best, we’ve only managed to get rid of some of the transvestites,” he said. “The police presence makes more sense, but I have no doubt that although there are 200 policemen here tonight on government orders, there won’t be a single one tomorrow.”

http://www.tcgnews.com/santiagotimes...151&topic_id=1
    Mongering Intelligence Agency est.2005

any new updates

Banned

Question Updates????

YES Any Updates ON this Red Light Zone fight for sure??? Any new updates even on the sex scene in Vina Del Mar and Valparaiso??? To The guy Asking on Conce. Thats Concepcion like about 7 hours south of Santiago right there on the coast for sure.. I just stopped in there thru the day with My EX Thats it... OK Hope someone can update us on this too As I should be in Chile for two weeks in August or actually JULY....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information