Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals

See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
    MongerPlanet

Question Arab Pussy wanted

Where in Dubai can you get arabic pussy?

It seems there's alot of chinese. russian etc, but im going to Dubai for the first time probably September and i want some arabic pussy?

Can we have a list of clubs,bars,hotels whatever where one can get some arab pussy.

Throughout the threads this question has been asked many times, but no one has specifically answered it.

In a Thailand BKK thread someone said there is some nice palestinian pussy to be had...

Please help guys...
    Last edited by SirMarjAlot; 07-02-2005 at 07:23 AM.

MongerPlanet

Arab Pussy Pics

In case anyone is not clear what arab pussy looks like iv found some pics on the internet, here is a taste of what i want...
    Attached Images Attached Images

MongerPlanet

And here are a few more... let me know where i can find girls like these in Dubai???
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well i am travelling to Dubai in the 3rd week of august, ideally i would like an arab or indian or even a pakistani as a companion for a day or two. I mean im staying at the Novotel World Trade Centre hotel, is it possible to find such ladies around the area of my hotel?

Cheers.

MongerPlanet

Well i guess there is none available else surely someone would have posted... if i want russian girls got to be better to goto Moscow.
    I think ill give it a miss a fly straight on to LOS

Hi guys,

If you are really keen on Arab pussy, forget UAE......you can get it and it will be Moroccan Pussy you may aswell go to the source and believe me it is fresher, nicer and cheaper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bobo on the GO

MongerPlanet

Question Morroco

Quote Originally Posted by bobo1234
    Hi guys,

If you are really keen on Arab pussy, forget UAE......you can get it and it will be Moroccan Pussy you may aswell go to the source and believe me it is fresher, nicer and cheaper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is something i have learnt since my seach, so will be planning a trip to Morocco, where do you suggest in Morroco Bobo?

Casablanca, Agadir, Marackech, Tangiers.............
    Do you like te sea ? Mountains? fresh fish ?what kind of climate do you prefer when you are mongering mate ? let me know and I will advise you.
    Bobo on the GO

In the other hand, go to the Moroccan thread where few things are written already .....cheers
    Bobo on the GO

MongerPlanet

Question What i woud like

Quote Originally Posted by bobo1234
    Casablanca, Agadir, Marackech, Tangiers.............
    Do you like te sea ? Mountains? fresh fish ?what kind of climate do you prefer when you are mongering mate ? let me know and I will advise you.

I love the sea, would want to be by the coast, i love fresh fish too, but most of all would really love some curvy sexy young good looking morrocon babes to accompany me...
    Would want it to be a holiday by the sea, warm sunny weather, good beer, food, entertainment and loads of quality babes who just want to be with you

1) Book a Flight from Uk to Agadir, I assume you live in the Uk, with either GB airways, or Royal Air Maroc
    2) Book a hotel, for one night and then look for a flat.
    3) Go to Macdonald every day in the evening, or any Discotheque and pick up birds from there.
    4) for beautiful cheap fresh fish, near the port you can find small restaurants, that have basic decor but but for 2 quids you can have a plate with a selection of fish, awesome!!!!!!
    5) dont get conned, read my report on scams:
    http://www.worldsexguide.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=10979

let us know !!!!
    Bobo on the GO

If your in the UAE, no need to go all the way to Morocco for pussy, theres lots of Moroccan babes at the Phoenecia Hotel in nearby Bahrain. I'm sure theres some in Dubai too, just dont know where.

If your in the UK, then for sure Morocco.

perfect 10!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SirMarjAlot
    And here are a few more... let me know where i can find girls like these in Dubai???
    the girl in the red bikini is hott, super hott. who is she?? she is sooo beautiful from top to bottom and her boobs looks real too.

i've never done middle eastern girls yet, hopefully someday in this lifetime i will get to. they look like they are the next best thing to latinas. for some reason looking at middle eastern girls makes me real horny. there something about their looks that makes me so horny about them.

Arab girl Julia Tchernei

As a consolation: a Yahoo Group on an Arab adult actress (mainly known by PRIVATE) can be found under this URL-address:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/juliatchernei/

Cool group.....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information