Welcome to the World Sex Guide.
Home Page  |  Sex Guide  |  Live Sex Shows  |  Adult Personals


See this thread regarding the new membership fee.

Forum to start charging for Private Message Access

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 99
  1. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    158
     

    Not so fast

    Lets see the clubs you remember and in saying this I have not been since the first of the year. Pappa Gayos is still decent, Tamiko is on its last leg trying to survive but not doing to good, and Maribu is just dead they still open but for whatever reason I do not know. there has been some blather about it being a laundering front. But who actually knows. Crack has gotten really bad and the girls (outside of pappas) attitudes have gone to shit. the pappas girls still are decent but sometimes they act like they dont need the money. If you know what I mean.

  2. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wrong Place, Right Time
    Posts
    65
     
    The chicas at Papagayas were always like that: not exactly hard working and often just not into the scene. I had heard a possible explanation for some. They were basically serving time. Many came from Mexico City and environs, where they got bailed out of jail for some minor crime by middlemen for BT and told their option was BT or more jail. So you get the idea. But I have no proof of that.

    The donkey show is still going strong, or so I read here. That is one wild scene. But I've seen other displays, such as when this skanky whore puts a banana in her snatch and then they grab some gringo from the crowd and he eats the banana. That's actually sort of tame, now that I think about it.

    There used to be some bars on Guerrero near the bridge that crawled with chicas from both sides. But I'm guessing the normal nightlife is dead, considering the shooting that goes on day and night, from what I read.

    But, damn, NL used to be a happening place.

  3. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,327
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Archernow
    I'm off to DR, then to Cuba. If you want real Mexico, go to Monterrey. I lived there too for about 6 months. But that's another story.

    Thanks for the memories!
    I agree with you, Monterrey is a great town. Feel free to tell your stories, I enjoy reading them.

  4. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Heaven (Texas)
    Posts
    1,484
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Archernow

    Hey Spazmid ... all you were able to eat at Papagayo's kitchen was rice and beans?

    I was drunk, trying to call their bluff, being assertive, which was WRONG. Next stop was jail. Thanks for the memories!

    I don't remember what I ate at Papagayo. I ate whatever the girls ate. I don't remember what I ate for lunch yesterday, either.

    Don't you know to carry some money hidden on your person? And that a night in a Mexican jail is worse than giving some cops a few bucks, or even a lot of bucks? Of course, I never had to pay it because I never did things like driving my car across the border, where the legal system is derived from the Napoleonic Code. How long did you say you've been mongering?

    In your story, you say that you are driving your car and following the cop, but then the lawyer is taking you back across the river. I guess the cops kept your car, but you forgot to mention it. I'm sure of it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by spazmid; 06-20-2006 at 06:32 AM.

  5. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wrong Place, Right Time
    Posts
    65
     
    Quote Originally Posted by spazmid
    Don't you know ... that a night in a Mexican jail is worse than giving some cops a few bucks, or even a lot of bucks? ... How long did you say you've been mongering?
    Yes, Spazmid, I certainly learned my lesson the hard way. I think that's abundantly clear in my post. I was basically saying: "Have fun, but don't do anything stupid like I did." So no need to rap me across the knuckles. I was younger and naive and having one of the great times of my life in those days.

    And I was definitely not a born mongerer, such as you seem to be.

    But, man, we had a lot of fun ... even if we didn't always know exactly what we were doing. I'm also aware that these days in NL and BT you can't get away with some of stuff that we got away with in the early 90s. Me and my best friend routinely drove otra lado, not just to BT or the discos, but also to watch the Tecolotes or go to the Hipprodomo for the weekend horse racing (does that place still exist?). At the time, a gentleman by the name of Sergio Canales was the general manager of the track and we became friends. I ended up going out with his secretary for awhile. And I also played a little soccer with one of the club teams on Sundays. So, yea, after two-plus years of fun and games like that, I felt like I knew the lay of the land pretty well. But ... there's always trouble waiting around the wrong corner. And I got carried away. But if you use caution, always remain respectful, like you said, chances are you'll be fine. That applies to anywhere you go, of course.

    As for my "mongering" experience, Spazmid? I'm certain you have many more miles on your odometer than I do. NL was the start for me. I was fortunate to be able to live a couple of years on the border, where I was able to jump off to places like Monterrey, Tampico, Aguascalientes. Some folks would be amazed that if you put that mongering badge in your pocket for a day or two how lucky you can get, Capitan. However, some folks don't have that luxury. I know that. But, wow ... but when you are lucky enough to find a sweet senorita and then you drive down some pot-holed dirt road in NL for the first time in your life to pick her up at her "casa" that maybe looks more like a garage and she is all decked out for you in a flowery dress and smiles at you and her mom is there to check you out and says to bring her daughter back before midnight after you go out for dinner and dancing, well ... it changes your perspective. For life. It might even break your mongering heart.

    So, enjoy BT, do your thing. It was part -- one part -- of the scene for me. But, since you asked, I didn't need a Ph.d in mongering to travel safely and successfully throughout locales such as Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Honduras (Roatan) or Cuba. That one night in jail in NL wised me up good. Common sense -- which I admittedly lacked for a spell in NL -- works fine. And, to repeat, my experiences in NL/BT were from long ago, although possibly from a happier time, too. Your observations appear to be much more current and probably should be heeded for anyone mulling a BT trip these days.

    But I'm off to the Dominican. A little sun, sand, cervezas and chicas. Best of times to all BT travelers. It was nice catching up here with that scene.

    P.S., Spazmid: Later that day, amazingly, my car was exactly where I parked it for the cops. With all rims and tires attached. Que suerte, si?

    Salud.

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    158
     
    Dahm Spaz that dont happen to you to often.

  7. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,327
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Archernow
    Yes, Spazmid, I certainly learned my lesson the hard way. I think that's abundantly clear in my post. I was basically saying: "Have fun, but don't do anything stupid like I did." So no need to rap me across the knuckles. I was younger and naive and having one of the great times of my life in those days.

    And I was definitely not a born mongerer, such as you seem to be.

    But, man, we had a lot of fun ... even if we didn't always know exactly what we were doing. I'm also aware that these days in NL and BT you can't get away with some of stuff that we got away with in the early 90s. Me and my best friend routinely drove otra lado, not just to BT or the discos, but also to watch the Tecolotes or go to the Hipprodomo for the weekend horse racing (does that place still exist?). At the time, a gentleman by the name of Sergio Canales was the general manager of the track and we became friends. I ended up going out with his secretary for awhile. And I also played a little soccer with one of the club teams on Sundays. So, yea, after two-plus years of fun and games like that, I felt like I knew the lay of the land pretty well. But ... there's always trouble waiting around the wrong corner. And I got carried away. But if you use caution, always remain respectful, like you said, chances are you'll be fine. That applies to anywhere you go, of course.

    As for my "mongering" experience, Spazmid? I'm certain you have many more miles on your odometer than I do. NL was the start for me. I was fortunate to be able to live a couple of years on the border, where I was able to jump off to places like Monterrey, Tampico, Aguascalientes. Some folks would be amazed that if you put that mongering badge in your pocket for a day or two how lucky you can get, Capitan. However, some folks don't have that luxury. I know that. But, wow ... but when you are lucky enough to find a sweet senorita and then you drive down some pot-holed dirt road in NL for the first time in your life to pick her up at her "casa" that maybe looks more like a garage and she is all decked out for you in a flowery dress and smiles at you and her mom is there to check you out and says to bring her daughter back before midnight after you go out for dinner and dancing, well ... it changes your perspective. For life. It might even break your mongering heart.

    So, enjoy BT, do your thing. It was part -- one part -- of the scene for me. But, since you asked, I didn't need a Ph.d in mongering to travel safely and successfully throughout locales such as Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Honduras (Roatan) or Cuba. That one night in jail in NL wised me up good. Common sense -- which I admittedly lacked for a spell in NL -- works fine. And, to repeat, my experiences in NL/BT were from long ago, although possibly from a happier time, too. Your observations appear to be much more current and probably should be heeded for anyone mulling a BT trip these days.

    But I'm off to the Dominican. A little sun, sand, cervezas and chicas. Best of times to all BT travelers. It was nice catching up here with that scene.

    P.S., Spazmid: Later that day, amazingly, my car was exactly where I parked it for the cops. With all rims and tires attached. Que suerte, si?

    Salud.
    Aguascalientes, now that's a place you don't hear much about. I spent a week there with a woman I knew from Leon. Nice town, I enjoyed my stay there.

  8. #53
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3
     
    I could use some of you experts help...

    Is it possible to buy Viagra without a prescription? Which drug stores are good for that? How much would it likely cost?

    Does anyone know how to ask in Spanish... "can I cum on your face" or "can I cum in your mouth"

    Thanks

  9. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Heaven (Texas)
    Posts
    1,484
     
    Quote Originally Posted by other11
    I could use some of you experts help...

    Is it possible to buy Viagra without a prescription? Which drug stores are good for that? How much would it likely cost?

    Does anyone know how to ask in Spanish... "can I cum on your face" or "can I cum in your mouth"

    Thanks
    I'm told you can get it at most drug stores without a scrip, but I've never bought it. I took it once and didn't notice any effect on me, and my dick is hard all the time anyway.

    I have bought antibiotics without and valium with, but it's been a long time and I barely remember. I'm told you can also get amphetamines with. You probably don't need a scrip to buy, indeed I was once offered five thousand valium without, which I declined. But you need it at the border or they will shitcan it and maybe you.



    Just say something like "Quisiera hacer leche en tu cara y en tu boca."

    Literally, "I would like to make milk on your face and in your mouth."

    Say something like, "Chica, por favor, quisiera hacer leche aqui."

    Little one, I would like to make milk here. Then touch her cheek softly. I suggest you use the stealth cum in mouth method. Don't ask, don't tell.

    Don't forget to get the rules straight before money changes hands, you will find that she is much more agreeable. Press the point so she really knows that you will not be dissuaded once the terms are agreed on. No cum in face/mouth, no date.

    Meskins commonly politely refer to cum as milk, hence my famous saying, "No mas tiempo, no mas dinero, no mas leche".

    No more time, no more money, no more milk. My usual condition after a night or two in Boy's Town.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by spazmid; 06-24-2006 at 04:20 AM.

  10. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    158
     
    I bye it alot at the drug stores no need to ask in spanish just shop around as prices do vary.

  11. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Nuevo Laredo
    Posts
    58
     
    Quote Originally Posted by patman18
    I bye it alot at the drug stores no need to ask in spanish just shop around as prices do vary.
    What he said. A single 100 MG tablet of Viagra in a factory sealed pack is generally about US$ 13 if I am not mistaken. No problem at all buying this stuff anywhere in Mexico without a prescription. There will be guys lurking around the pharmacies offering to help you locate a doctor to obtain a script. But, you don't need one unless you are looking for serious pain killers or stuff like that so avoid the additional expense. Especially right across the border on Guererro, they generally have signs on the wall that clearly state their pricing for the more popular drugs.

  12. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Nuevo Laredo
    Posts
    58
     
    Quote Originally Posted by spazmid
    Don't forget to get the rules straight before money changes hands, you will find that she is much more agreeable. Press the point so she really knows that you will not be dissuaded once the terms are agreed on. No cum in face/mouth, no date.
    And damnit, don't make the same mistake I did the last time! Make sure she agrees to keep on sucking until the last drop. I had this chica in the zona and as soon as the first sign of spackle she dropped my dick like a hot potato and I was left with a dazed look on my face and probably the shortest orgasm of my life!!! I was probably drunk so my reflexes were too slow for me to make the best of the situation.........

  13. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Heaven (Texas)
    Posts
    1,484
     
    Success in mongering is predicated almost fully on two things;

    Uno - Your ability to negotiate the price down without simultaneously lowering the quality of service. Sometimes, however, it's better to not be a cheap Charlie. Every situation is different.

    Two-o - Your ability to make a good selection of girl not just predicated on preferred looks, but on the all important attitude.

    I want the girl to do whatever I tell her to, and she will agree to many things until she has the money, then possibly fail to perform up to standards. It may be because of laziness, resentment, defiance, or a number of other things.

    Here's one of my methods; When you are in a typical situation, sitting at a table in a bar with your chica, start steering her. Wipe your mouth with your napkin, crumple it up and throw it on the table, and tell her to get you another one. Do this when the waiter is far away.

    Tell her to massage your shoulders. Make an absurd statement and see if she disagrees. Watch her facial expression when you do these things, and see if a balky or irritated expression crosses her face, even briefly, even if she complies. You want a cheerfully obedient girl.

    If she doesn't obey, dump her. If she won't rub your neck a little bit (and I mean gladly, not reluctantly while rolling her fucking eyes), do you think she's going to let you stick your rock-hard cock up her shit-hole?

  14. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Lima Peru.
    Posts
    3,499
     
    Spaz Stop it with all the science Fiction tales.
    Quote Originally Posted by spazmid
    Success in mongering is predicated almost fully on two things;

    Uno - Your ability to negotiate the price down without simultaneously lowering the quality of service. Sometimes, however, it's better to not be a cheap Charlie. Every situation is different.

    Two-o - Your ability to make a good selection of girl not just predicated on preferred looks, but on the all important attitude.

    I want the girl to do whatever I tell her to, and she will agree to many things until she has the money, then possibly fail to perform up to standards. It may be because of laziness, resentment, defiance, or a number of other things.

    Here's one of my methods; When you are in a typical situation, sitting at a table in a bar with your chica, start steering her. Wipe your mouth with your napkin, crumple it up and throw it on the table, and tell her to get you another one. Do this when the waiter is far away.

    Tell her to massage your shoulders. Make an absurd statement and see if she disagrees. Watch her facial expression when you do these things, and see if a balky or irritated expression crosses her face, even briefly, even if she complies. You want a cheerfully obedient girl.

    If she doesn't obey, dump her. If she won't rub your neck a little bit (and I mean gladly, not reluctantly while rolling her fucking eyes), do you think she's going to let you stick your rock-hard cock up her shit-hole?

  15. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Heaven (Texas)
    Posts
    1,484
     
    Explain yourself.

 

 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts